Finalists for the Chemicals Northwest Awards
The finalists for the Chemicals Northwest Awards have been unveiled, and it is with great pleasure we can announce that Bitrez and Associated business have been shortlisted in several categories.
Anacarda have been shortlisted in the following category.
- International trade award 2023 – supported by the Department for Business and Trade
Bitrez Operations Manager Helen Mather has been shortlisted in
- Young talent in the chemical industry award 2023 – sponsored by SRG
Chemical Processing Services Ltd have been shortlisted with partners Röchling & IFAM [Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Technology and Advanced Materials] in the following categories.
- The Manufacturing company of the year award 2023 – sponsored by PM Group
- Partnership award 2023 – sponsored by the Chemical Industries Association
Chemical Processing Services has been shortlisted in the following categories.
- The Sustainability award 2023 – sponsored by Inovyn
- Innovation award 2023 – sponsored by Appleyard Lees
We are also delighted to see that the Catalyst Science Discovery Centre has been shortlisted in the Charity of the Year 2023 award category, sponsored by Valtris Specialty Chemicals
The Chemicals Northwest 2023 Awards will be presented at the Dinner being held on the 23rd March 2023 at the Hilton in Manchester Deansgate where we will be up against some outstanding competition from fellow finalists.